Friday, December 2, 2011

2012 Travel Bucketlist

Next year will be different compared to this year because I will lie low and save up for a bigger trip for 2013. All the places I'd like to visit are limited in Luzon and reachable by car only. I'm saying goodbye to expensive airfares and saying hello to the beautiful places in Metro Manila and in Luzon as well.

I am booked to two destinations since the third quarter of this year so I won't include that in my list.


Corregidor Island Philippines
Go on a day trip to Corregidor

mon @ mt.pinatubo
Trek Mt. Pinatubo and swim at the crater


San Juan, La Union
Take surfing lessons in La Union


i'm just below you
Swim with the butandings in Donsol, Sorsogon

wai ying hakaw
Death by authentic Chinese food in Binondo

So, what are your travel bucketlist for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment