Thursday, July 28, 2011

Have you met my materialistic side? *Barney tone*

Yes, I know, it's five months away from December and yet here I am listing down the things I want for Christmas. Or right now.
  • Camera bag - The one I'm using right now is the default freebie bag that has a Batman stitching on the front. The problem is it's not going to keep it safe and dry. I need a light and durable camera bag that can protect it when I'm outdor.SlingShot 200 AW


    1. Customized Leather Luggage Tag - I love the vintage feel of this.  it looks like it belongs to my grandparents then handed down to me. Leather Luggage Tag
    2. Combination Bag Lock - I want this because I got so paranoid about the drugs issues in airports. This is to make sure that no one opens my bag and put some drugs and whatnot inside. It also prevents someone from taking stuff out of my bag. I am particular about this brand because a card is used to unlock  instead of a key. Pacsafe Bag Lock
    3. Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a Shoestring - Just because! Maybe, someday. Soon!Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a Shoestring

    No comments:

    Post a Comment