Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What's inside my backpack?

Promo fare means no check-in bags so I packed really light on a recent trip to Iloilo.

Here's what's inside my backpack for an overnight beach trip:

What's inside my backpack?
  1. Clothes - Clothes take up the most room in my luggage so I rolled it neatly to save space.
  2. Swimsuit - What's a beach trip without something to wear on the beach?
  3. Travel towel - Compared to normal ones, this chamois towel is easier to dry, not bulky and will not get heavy when wet.
  4. Mask & Snorkel - I brought my own set to save money from renting.
  5. Dry Bag - If I know I'll be riding a boat, I make sure to bring my Rubber Ducky dry bag. I don't want my electronics to get busted in case the boat turtle turns.
  6. Hat - I don't want my hair to get really dry since I'll be spending a lot of time under the sun.
  7. Sarong - This one is definitely a travel must-have! I can use it as a cover-up when swimming or a blanket when it gets cold at night.
  8. DLSR - This one is very obvious.
  9. Waterproof Camera - Cameras are always a must have on vacations no matter where where my destination is but I don't want to risk the DSLR getting wet on the beach.
  10. Tripod - For obvious reasons that I don't want to bother other people to take my pictures.
  11. Food - In case we get hungry while on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment